Return of the Snow Queen ~P~ Return of the Snow Queen ~P~

Normally, I'm not a big trance type, more rock and metal. However when I 'feel' a song, then I just wanna keep listening too it and I 'feel' this one. I only just noticed your work, sorta cause I think you helped with EBF? If not then never mind.

Back to the point, I'm not the best to give positive criticism to this kind of music admittedly, but I can feel a level of passion and love in your work that I adore. It's probably the biggest thing I listen for is just hearing that passion in music, and I do get it here. This song and your account is fav'd and I look forward to hearing more as it has given me a bit of writing inspiration.

Side note, who did the image for this and where can I find it? I'd love to add it to my backgrounds it's beautiful.

Phyrnna responds:

Thanks, I'm very glad that you like it! I certainly do work on EBF, I write all the music. :3
As for the art, the artist is SquChan, and here you go: http://fav.me/daxe2e0

Yet Darker - Undertale Animation (Glitchtale #2) Yet Darker - Undertale Animation (Glitchtale #2)

Hey, cool to see you on newgrounds as well. I don't think you need to give this an M rating, M is like blood and hard language. This has... okay, a bloody hand isn't exactly enough, you can rate this as T I believe.

Been following you on youtube as well. Hope for the best for you here in the newgrounds community.

Flowey's transformation Flowey's transformation

O.o oh f***

Sai Amp Mitch Sai Amp Mitch

Just completed the demo, and from what you have it's a pretty solid game. I can see why some people do prefer Sai/Amp over Mitch, however I do see Mitch's potential, especially after the first upgrade. The over world and 'puzzle' room, or SaiAmp Mind room I suppose, is definitely interesting. I can see a reference to your previous game in the check points, the infinity girl (forgot her name) which is cool, wonder if we would run into other familiar characters? it be cool. The facial expressions are pretty well done, and what I imagine is the main antagonist looks pretty scary when she's angry... and ugly, those wrinkles.

Okay so game play. General combat from what I got didn't feel as impactful as the previous game, then again it's psychic powers and bullets, so fine ill accept that. They both have their own strengths and weaknesses which make both of them useful in certain scenarios. While mitch can't make all enemies stagger, I did notice he can stagger, or 'pause' flying enemies which makes him much better for flyers vs Sai/Amp. However her dodge is so much better then his wall simply because of mobility, however I'm sure it will have it's moments. I didn't really experiment too much with skills, but I did see how to use the drones and charge shots to deal disgusting damage as you stated. Platforming is pretty solid, Sai-Amp is the best thanks to her floating and dashing, maybe give Mitch a double jump? Kind of even the mobility out a little?

All in all, this is definitely a worthy successor to your first game so far. When it comes out on steam, ill try and grab it to get a bigger chunk of this game. The art style is still it's unique self, it's funny, characters are cute and the combat is fun. Maybe the story gets to be as dramatic? Can't wait to find out!

TwinBlazar responds:

> General combat from what I got didn't feel as impactful as the previous game, then again it's psychic powers and bullets, so fine ill accept that.

Noted.

> Platforming is pretty solid, Sai-Amp is the best thanks to her floating and dashing, maybe give Mitch a double jump? Kind of even the mobility out a little?

Mitch will have a "utility" drone that will help both characters moving around.

> All in all, this is definitely a worthy successor to your first game so far.

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate it! :)

Future Fragments - Hentai Game Demo Future Fragments - Hentai Game Demo

I normally don't write reviews for H-games, unless I find them to be a bit of an exception other then just the usual 'to get your rock off' deal. So that speaks quite a bit... I hope.

First let's get to the meat of things. The controls feel quite solid and platforming is very well done. Some of the jumping puzzles are difficult yet fair and the shooting mechanics feel just like megaman, which is cool. Normal shots do feel a little underwhelming, especially since they cannot be fired as fast as you can mash the button. However the charge shot makes up for it and the 'health' of enemies is easy enough to read. I did find one relic, wish I knew what it could have done for me, the abilities you start with are survivable (which is kind of how you want start off, not exceptional strong, but still able to hold your own.)

I did read a bit into the lore and ill say this: I would fight WORM tooth and nail because damn they sound like a bunch of jack asses. I don't mean for the obviouse big one (this being a hentai game) I just mean in general. That sound however some of the lore does feel a bit long winded. It is possible to say a whole lot with very little. I like that the lore is optional but can help in getting better endings, but it might not be a bad idea to cut a bit of the fat out because I started to just skim through after awhile when ever lore bit was 2 pages minimum.

The art style is pretty good, I like the character designs and models, a few more sound effects wouldn't hurt (assuming I didn't miss any, such as the flame thrower.) The music is also pretty okay, it's serviceable, but it might be a bit... too mellow? Maybe it's just my taste I do prefer my music tobe a bit more foreground in these kinds of games. In save stations or big open 'scripted locations' a bit more of a mellow tone is better, but this is just my own oppinion. Also the music for the boss is a bit too back round and not quite... ill say adrenaline pumping. The scenario for the fight does make you panic a little yes, but it doesn't compliment it, altho it definitely has a good feeling of 'wtf is this!?'

As for the scenes themselves... well, I didn't focus on them really, I played this game as I would play any game. I did seek out a few after beating it once and they arn't bad. This also makes me bring up an idea. I started to just avoid fighting since there is absolutely no reward for it. Perhaps if there was, for example, unlocking H-galleries after defeating X-amount of enemies. Or maybe enemies could drop power ups such as a temp-spell weapon (pierce, multi shot, etc.) Unless you get dif weaps in the full version, which case it would be ammo drops. Maybe something like a free charm ability where you can get a H-scene you normally get in a game over without dying but that be like a one in a hundred drop kind of deal. These are just suggestions. Cudos to the voice actors, they do a pretty good job both normal conversations and H-scenes.

If I could I would gladly put up a patreon for you as this game promises to be very enjoyable, both for it's straight game play value, as well as the adult entertainment which is fairly optional, and I like that. It doesn't feel forced, altho I did chuckle at a few instances because it's hard to make the game not cheesy when Hentai is involved, it's just difficult. Eager to see the finished product and see what comes of it. Good luck!

hentaiwriter responds:

Wow! Thanks for the epic review, that means a lot! Let me respond to each of your sections;

The abilities that Talia has will becomes more and more over the course of the game; she'll additionally get access to over 50 powerups as well, plus uogrades after each boss!

For the storyline, we'll have cutscenes with interactive choices that affect the final ending to the game as well as other cutscenes throughout the game, and these will replace a lot of the long walls of text; for example, the "creation of the zombies databank" would be replaced by a security camera video if the event, showing it visually instead of a wall of text.

The music is also placeholders too; we have a skilled, concert-performing musician who will be doing dynamic music for the game (music that changes in real time based on events)!

For incentives to kill the enemies, in current builds of the game Talia does not regenerate health automatically and must get health orbs from enemies she kills to heal; multiple powerups amplify your power based on number of enemies killed too!

We do have a Patreon; it's at http://www.patreon.com/futurefragments , and we have two others at http://www.patreon.com/hentaiwriter and http://www.patreon.com/reclaimreality :) definitely check them out!

Wickebine Kigyouden Wickebine Kigyouden

of all the bloody hells you put me through in your games... that was a hell of a finale.

This is a great addition to the 'ROvania' Series you have (may as well call it a series.) It's fun yet challenging, keeps you on your toes yet you don't feel like your a glass cannon. While your able to tank some meaty blows your skill at reading and doging attacks comes first rather then just beefing yourself out yet it balances out nicely. This is indeed a very well done game. I was able to beat that final challenge... probably burned through twenty potions and had to attempt it... 7 times I think? and the best part is that you don't have to rely on spamming dodge, not that you can anyway, well I couldn't.

Fun game play, good curve, fun gear and items. I enjoy the references. Keep up the great work. I myself had not encountered any bugs in my play through, maybe I got lucky? I use fire fox

ShadowWhoWalks responds:

It was thanks to 20 or so bug reports in the first 10 review pages that I managed to get some of the crap together. Thanks again for checking in.

Solitude of the Valkyrie ~P~ Solitude of the Valkyrie ~P~

I never looked at the art that inspired you but ill review your music by the image it gives me.

I see myself on a journey, for what exactly I'm not sure, yet I find myself in an area of solitude, a blizzard mountain? an empty desert? I don't know, all I know is that physically I'm alone, but something inside keeps pushing me onward, a power that I know is out there yet inside. I want to find this person or being so no matter how hard the journey seems I continue to push forward.

That's the image I get when listening to this, something remorseful yet hopeful, something with a bleak future but with a light of hope at the end. And the dedication to make it to the very end despite the harsh difficulty. This is a beautiful track and the vocals add a nice touch. The title is fitting for the song... makes me want to find the valkyrie myself.

Phyrnna responds:

That's some very wonderful imagery and I'm very glad that you enjoyed the song~!

**Zelda's Lullaby** **Zelda's Lullaby**

hmm

at first too be honest i was a little skeptical giving a classic piece lyrics, listening too it now, it's very beautiful and soothing, personally i find the vocal may be a little too loud and too grand, but that's just me, the voice is sweet and soft, and matches the tone of the song very well, you got my stars and my 5

VGSongbird responds:

Well thank you for your stars and your five ^_^
I'm happy to hear you gave it a chance.

In That Final Hour *C-Star* In That Final Hour *C-Star*

every song has a story

this is my first real music review so sorry if i'm a little confusing

I enjoy music when it tells a story, infact it's probably my biggest thing when it comes too music, does it comprise a story. honestly if you didn't throw in the story in your comment i wouldn't be able too pick out the feelings and emotion as well, but from what i can hear i can definately get a drive of emotion from the scenario and the music, then again you gave the scenario which is cheating a little, but it just fit very well

i'm listening too more of your stuff, right now i'm giving you two thumbs up

Holy Heals Holy Heals

Glad to hear your back, and your art still looks good. My word of advice would be, if your gonna make the skirt transparent as it goes down, you may need to work on leg placement, or design... or both, they looked super long and rather thin closer to the hips. I'm not an expert but that's kind of what I get.

EBF5 female armor! EBF5 female armor!

that's cool of him to ask you to do that. I personally like the safari outfit the most but they all look pretty good. I do like the small details like the nurse outfit has the pill bottle in the pocket.

Be my Valentine? Be my Valentine?

So saw this on matt's post and thought it looked good. So I took a few minutes to go through your gallery and... yeah, I agree with Matt this is probably your best one. I'm just gonna note real quick that, yeah you did need to work on faces a lil (regarding cortana) but from then to here... there is improvement. The face looks like it belongs on this kind of body this time XD (Cortana's face looked like it belong on a chibi version of herself, still looked good, just misplaced, made for a nice chuckle)

I personally love the reactions of the other characters more because... well I can picture these kinds of responses. NoLogs: Meow~ Meow~ Matt: I have the greatest looking friend in the world (because hello oblivious) gun fanatic (because forgot his name... horrid with names) I have pictures from every angle uploaded on my hard drive. Anna: I wanna be as beautiful as her.

Keep up the improving and happy valentines.

ronjaw responds:

Faces are still what I struggle with most, but it's definitely nice to be able to see some improvement. Especially matching the level of detail with what I've done with the body :P Thank you for the kind words and happy St Valentine's to you, too!